Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in FL interested in So. CA???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in FL interested in So. CA??? Login/Join

posted
I have a 42H in Newberry Springs, CA. A great place for dirt bikes and water skiing. It's 2-3 hours from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Big Bear and Palm Springs. I am trying to get to Lexington, KY and have someone in KY that wants to move to anywhere south of Ocala, FL. Are you interested? Call Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you complete this transfer?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in SW FL, but i need san diego area, let me know if we can work anything out.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm in Ocala Florida. I'm looking for South Florida..Parkland, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Weston...areas..(352)875-3063

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julia would that definitley be the route the transfer would get? most don't wanna trade to a H do you have llv Fss etc

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post