Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    south fl looking for ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

south fl looking for ga Login/Join

posted
Office in Coconut Creek, Florida centrally located between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sawyerboy,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi sawyerboy. I'm originally from South Florida and interested in moving back home. Dallas, GA is 4 hours from Savannah which might be too far for you but I just wanted to throw it out there. There is a carrier in Dallas, GA who is very interested in coming to where I am (Santa Cruz, CA). If you are interested please email me at thesunnydaze@yahoo.com so we can exchange phone numbers. I would like to know more about your office. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything that might work better for you. Good Luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunny Daze,

Posts: 27 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 07 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your quick response, my office have about 28 routes, all with LLV's DPS letters and FSS flats. My route is a 44K and the smallest route is a 43H. My office is located in Coconut Creek but we handle routes in Coral Springs and Parkland. Dallas, GA is a little too far but I will keep my options open. Trying to get home to Mom!

posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the info. 28 Rural Routes? Are there city routes in your office as well? Does the office in Margate have bidding rights in your office as well? I remember there was a huge station in Margate with over 40 rural routes but I thought both Margate and Coconut Creek were part of Pompano Beach. If you know of anyone who wants to come to Santa Cruz, feel free to pass on my information. Otherwise, let me know if Dallas, GA will work for you. At least you will be in the same district as Savannah so if a vacant route there ever came up for bid then you'd have a chance. Best of luck!

Posts: 27 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 07 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in augusta ga approx 2 hours from savannah I am trying to get to Alabama If that can help in any way let me know

Tammie 706 373 6668

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Sunny Daze, Margate and Coconut Creek are apart of Pompano District. There are not city routes in the Coconut Creek Post Office. Margate is all city routes. Can you give me more information about the Dallas Ga office

posted Hide Post
Hi tammie would like more information about your office

posted Hide Post
Hi Sawyerboy,I can give you the details about the Dallas office as it is me who is wanting to go to Santa Cruz. Dallas is about 35 miles NW of Atlanta. Dallas and Hiram were combined a few years ago to give us about 53 rural routes and 4 city routes. Our routes have range from high 48s to a few H routes. We have a few J's as well but most of them were J option. We all have LLVs. We have DPS letters and no Fss flats. In some areas,The routes are outgrowing themselves again as there new is a lot of new growth there. The 2 on H routes stayed on those routes when an open route was bid on. We are a formula office and we seem to be losing a lot of subs to full time work elsewhere. I have still never been denied leave. We do have a very easy going OIC and some very good supervisors. This is the best group of supervisors we have ever had. If you have any other questions, I would be glad to answer them. 770-605-9978, or tshinn@myway.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 20 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!! I am in desperate need of coconut creek or coral springs!! I have been trying for years..I am in Ocala Florida...please if you have any interest or know someone with any interest...please contact me!! Angela 352-875-3063

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your interested in Tammie office, she can have mine, I'll take yours. 3way complete.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post