Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Close to Philadelphia to anywhere in Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Close to Philadelphia to anywhere in Oregon Login/Join

posted
I have a 25 mile route in the Jersey suburbs and would like to move to Oregon,, Saturdays and Sundays off

Posts: 20 | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any specific area in Oregon that you would like to move to? I am currently in Bend, OR and considering the possibility of moving to a place that has more to do.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@Paisley - Would you be interested in south FL? We're interested in Bend, Oregon. Low cost of living over here, great beaches, and plenty to do. If you'd like to discuss you can email: earthlingsoft@live.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 12 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We would love to move to Bend .. It was on our list.. Please reply.. We sent you an email withour phone number in it. You can contact us also at Becksdad136@gmail.com..

posted Hide Post
Paisley we are intrested!!! rubeng so soory I think we email you by accident! we would love to move to Bend. Please get back to us!

posted Hide Post
Hi, did you get your trade yet?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post