Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gainesville, FL to New Haven, CT or closer to NYC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gainesville, FL to New Haven, CT or closer to NYC Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in Gainesville, FL? ready to sign asap

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes sounds good!

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tonytu:
Hi my name is Jose Gonzales; I am Germantown, MD trying to get to Florida. Very frustrated not finding anything yet. But I’ll try anything to get me close to family in Florida than driving 12 -13 hours to be with them(family relocated to Brevard County-FL).Germantown most routes are k and 3 j routes all routes has postal trucks. Please if somehow I can be used or help with your transfer. I’ll be blessed. My email is Jose.a.gonzales@gmail.com or 2027442250.If I see anything I’ll let you know!!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 01 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m in Northern Va. about 4 hours from NYC. I am desperate for Gainesville. Just thought I would throw it out there. Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 09 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post