Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Want to transfer from Washington or Oregon?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to transfer from Washington or Oregon? Login/Join

posted
Gilbert, AZ is continually voted one of the best places to live the US and within top 5 of the state if Arizona (if not #1). Gilbert is home to weekly food truck events and farmers’ markets, festivals, dog-friendly public venues, live theater hall, live music….

70+ Rural Routes (plus growth), all LLV's, mid to high wealth neighborhoods, and 2 post offices to choose from.

I'm looking to move my family somewhere up north, preferably Washington or Oregon, but we're open to some suggestions (perhaps somewhere in New England). So if you need someone in AZ to help a muli-way transfer, comment, message me, or email me at s.vandewater@outlook.com.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve I have 2 people that want Arizona...LOL do you know how rare this is By the way this is Connie your co-worker at Fiesta. Elk Gorove is very close to the border of Oregon,And Elk Grove is Beautiful just like GILBERT, once you get into the area you can work on another transfer it will get you close then you can work on it again from there. I have 2 positions in Elk Grove that want OKLAHOMA. QWe are trying for Oregon this Could help us get very Close to our destinations and still keep our jobs..PLEASE CONSIDER this OPPORTUNITY. Text me we can talk more Connie 480-229-3971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post