Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern California to Jacksonville, Florida Area, within 20 miles prefered.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern California to Jacksonville, Florida Area, within 20 miles prefered. Login/Join

posted
Great all LLV office in Clearlake, Ca. 43K route, will consider renting my house w/lakefront access. great boss, great people, trying to relocate to be near family. email me directly: bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bernadette! Brenda W. here from upstate ny. I am still searching. You are definitely where I want to be. I could post a 3 way between here and Jacksonville. Worth a shot for me if you agree. Can you tell me about your route? How long
, what kind of roads, llv or own car? etc. Thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its a 43K w LLV, small rural office, I share a sub with one other route, my K day is Monday.
good neighborhoods, a handful of poorly paved streets is the biggest drawback. town of 13K, closest large (pop-35k) city is 45 miles away, with major shopping.

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post