Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    north lake county florida to inverness to brooksville fl area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

north lake county florida to inverness to brooksville fl area Login/Join

posted
rural carrier, hrs. 7:00-12:30-1:30, 6 day route seniority date 10/05 wish to reloctate closer to family, from N. lake county florida to somewhere between Inverness & Brooksville florida area, possibly down to clearwater, great 2 route small office, very easy route, 1/2 retirement living center, 1/2 curbside luvmicars@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: luvmicars,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is North lake County? I'm in NC, looking for North Fla, Jacksonville or surrounding areas?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North lake county Fl, is 2 hours south of jacksonville, my office is in Altoona, Fl, you can check mapquest for distance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: luvmicars,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey, i am wanting to get closer to ne fl., would Groveland be close enough to where you are wanting. i give up on getting exactly where i want. perhaps if you live west of groveland, you could be within 20 minutes of your desired location.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Derrel here again. I tried to send an e-mail, but it failed to go through. If you have any interest in Groveland, my number is 352-432-5720. E-mail: derrelna@aol.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post