Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Houston, TX to Dallas,TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston, TX to Dallas,TX Login/Join

posted
My office is located in Humble, Tx right outside Houston. I am looking to transfer to Dallas, tx. My office Has 100+ routes and still growing. I will be willing to do a three way, four way transfer. It doesn't matter. I just need to get to Dallas. Looking to move late april early may. If you are intetested please email me @ desi99_03@hotmail.com or post here or call 9728098466.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to Houston or near Houston and I am located in Fort Myers, Fl. Please keep me in mind if a three way may come up 941-661-6716.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have got a four way worked out. Im looking from Fargo, ND to Ft. Myers, FL, a post from Ft. Myers to Houston, you from Houston to Dallas, and a post from Dallas to Fargo. My email is troyskjerseth@yahoo.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Veronica_Segura, is this transfer still available? waiting to complete a 4-way transfer with a Houston to Dallas. Please contact either Troy, Steph, or myself, Trent. Thanks for your time

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Dallas,Tx would like to go to Humble,Tx plz reply..2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi dante... i cant see my own ad on this site! you must have picked me up from collateral talk i had with dannyboy. i am fran from naugatuck ct. trying to get to the east valley of phoenix az. my email is litlfran@gmail.com. glad to help any combination of transfer if i can. good luck to us all. i'll be standing by to respond.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post