Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    JUNE 2020 NEW ROLL CALL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE 2020 NEW ROLL CALL Login/Join

posted
The more items below you list, the easier you make the transfer process for everyone. Keep in mind - all of the routes transfering go up for bid and you get the LAST route left over in the DISTRICT!

*Which specific office you are in & if you are part of a multi-office district
*Which specific area(s) you want to transfer to
*If your office/district has POV routes
*If you MUST have a government vehicle (which severely lessens your choices/chances)
*If you have a specific transfer date or you are flexible
*Include your contact information! You can add an auto signature, like I did (below).

Make sure you have a clean record. Check every page of your eOPF file. If there is an old infraction, have your Mgr fill out the proper form to purge it from your file. Most PMs won't take you if you have a current accident. You can purge out old Letters of Warnings, etc. Good luck!!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Scottsdale (Kachina PO), AZ wanting costal SC or coastal FL.
We are in a 3 office district of 90 plus total routes. Most LLV. Only a couple have POV. 99.9% you will have a K rt w/LLV.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
London, Ohio to any surrounding areas North of Dallas up to around Durant,Ok or southern PA close to the border of MD or Northern VA. My office has 8 routes all with LLV’s. If there is someone from a different location that is interested in my office please say so maybe we can work out a multi-way transfer.
Must have an LLV. Ready to transfer at any time. Suzahov@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SuzHov,

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently in Broken Arrow, OK wanting to transfer to Panama City Beach, FL. Current office is part of a 2 office bid pool. Formula office with both POV & LLV routes. Will accept either POV or LLV route at desired location. Transfer date flexible, but no later than Fall 2021. Multi-way options are acceptable! CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Contact: heather_katie@hotmail.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeachBound,

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m in Salem, VA looking for a transfer to any office in the south eastern NC area. Salem is a nice non formula office with eight rural routes with llv’s / ffv’s. If you’re interested or have any questions please leave a message on this board or email alexnjulia50@hotmail.com Thanks.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LAVON TX NORTHEAST DALLAS AREA TO HOUSTON DISTRICT. FLEXIBLE TO TRANSFER DATE. POV OR LLV 9366352825 OPEN TO ALL OPTIONS

Posts: 53 | Registered: 31 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stuart Florida looking for Green Bay WI. or Traverse City Michigan. Need to get closer to family. My office has 21 routes.... only one is POV and was just told last week that route is getting a vehicle

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corpsmom:
Stuart Florida looking for Green Bay WI. or Traverse City Michigan. Need to get closer to family. My office has 21 routes.... only one is POV and was just told last week that route is getting a vehicle! Need an LLV office. Flexible on move date but ready to sign!
Ann/ corpsmom1969@gmail.com/772-626-6600

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeachBound:.
Katie - Valorie Adams and Tiffany Fox are actively wanting to transfer out of Panama City Beach. Valorie wants south WA (close to OR border) and Tiffany wants Smokey Mountains (TN or NC).

posted Hide Post
Florida to Traverse City, Michigan... will trade sunshine for snow !! Flexible on transfer date... ready to sign!
Ann/corpsmom1969@gmail.com/772-626-6600

posted Hide Post
North DFW texas to Arizona.. anywhere between phoenix and tucson. Ready to sign. Karen 928.920.5511

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Smyrna Beach Florida looking for Colorado!

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Colorado?

I'm in Greeley, CO close to Loveland, and Fort Collins (20+ regular routes) let me know!

rushsv@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona looking to go to South Carolina.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you want to go?
quote:
Originally posted by Rushini:
Are you still interested in Colorado?

I'm in Greeley, CO close to Loveland, and Fort Collins (20+ regular routes) let me know!

rushsv@yahoo.com