Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Any Hawaii for Florida Gulf Coast****
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Hawaii for Florida Gulf Coast**** Login/Join

posted
I have a 41H in the summer and it turns into a 43K for the other 6 months, it's a seasonal route, with an LLV. Great location near the most pristine white sandy beaches. !0 mins to Naples Fl and 15 mins to Ft Myers Fl. contact me
with any Hawaii locations. sab0004@hotmail.com

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if we could get the lady from Hawaii to go for a 3-way transfer I would be interested in your office, I'm waiting to hear back from her she was wanting to be near Ft Meade, Md. Dan text 517-304-6716

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im from Hawaii

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mata, Please contact me at 808-238-0505. Donna

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mata:
im from Hawaii

This is for Mata
Where in Hawaii are u? im in fl and made the post, please contact me sab0004@hotmail.com or 203-233-5098

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mata is a letter (city) carrier. city carriers can not transfer with rural carriers.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is in reply to an old post. Are you still working in Naples? I work in Sanibel, which is nice, but I was looking to move to Bonita.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post