Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Souteast KY 2 anywhere smalltown USA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Souteast KY 2 anywhere smalltown USA Login/Join

posted Hide Post
If you are interested in Western New York. We live in a beautiful small town. We are looking to go to Dayton Ohio area or close anyways, my wife's family lives there. MY email address is Indio_222@yahoo.com. Maybe we could do a 3 way. Thanks
Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cant find Booneville on map where are you close too. Still interested in transfer? Im in suncoast district Florida.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work at the Mio, Michigan office ( village pop. 2017). I live in Fairview 9 miles to the NE ( village pop 536). Both are near the Huron National Forest and famous trout river the AuSable. I like your location because you are less than a day's drive from family living in SC, NC AND WV.

My route is a 40K -87 miles. Beautiful route with lots of wildlife and forest. If interested email me at jlnota@yahoo.com.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HOW FAR FROM CRESTWOOD,KY ARE YOU. I LIVE IN LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ VERY SMALL TOWN

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you found transfer yet? am very serious about this swap. I have a new email pottsj67@live.com please contact me either way to let me know thank you .

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
clarks summit pa llv route

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need someone 2g2 SE Nebraska to complete multi-transfer. I need to get to Chalfont Pa to be closer to family there.

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Orlando fl 407 766 1489

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post