Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Souteast KY 2 anywhere smalltown USA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Souteast KY 2 anywhere smalltown USA Login/Join

posted
I have a 45K 122 miles, sweet route. You would get this route so i need someting very close 2 what i have. Sat. off day. I need a change is the only reason. reach me at therald40@yahoo.com. People dont let this route pass you by when i say sweet i mean sweet as it gets. PLEASE help need to get going.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kman40,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I have the route in kirklin In, 102 miles, 2 route office, also a sweet route. you are too far from maysville ky ( 2 hours )but we may try for a three way if someone from maysville or closeby wants to go to your area. thanks. troy

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Louisville KY?
(502)797-5177

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi carrier, please let me kmow what you have or what i would get. what part of louisvill. thank you. nothing is out of the question

posted Hide Post
East end of Louisville (Middletown, 40223)
Exactly what office or area are you in?
I have a 43K route with LLV

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in Booneville ky 41314, whoever takes this route will get it.

posted Hide Post
please check out oak harbor washigton 12 rural routes 15 ciy routes i need a transfer asap
beautiful place to be. city-data.com is a great place to check out places.low crime rate island living most routes onl have 24 miles or so though all of them are 42k or higher.
thanks
Naomi myownenemy@cablespeed.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 15 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would you like MI? Ihave a route in Ypsilanti with an LLV off day is Mon. 42K all mounted. I'm looking to go to FL ASAP sure we could find someone for your route from FL

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kman I work in Herrin,IL. I am interested in talking to you about your route.Mine is a 44k,off day saturday.dps and an llv.39 miles.my wife is from Lexington we are looking to get close. mine is a 3 route office, you would get mine. if you are interested please contact me at 618 995 9704 or email. Oh, Im close to the southern tip of IL.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, R u still looking for a transfer. I have a rt. in small office with 2 reg. & 1 aux. The p. m. is very good & easy to work with. It is a country rt. 68 miles w. a trailor court & 3 apt. buildings which is only 36 apts all together. This is in lower MI about 15 mi. from the IN OH border

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have 43k route in clarks summit pa just west of scranton. very interested in moving to ky please email me . pottsj67@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'M IN PROVIDENCE FORGE VA, 4 ROUTES ALL MANUAL MAIL, I'M TRYING TO GET AS CLOSE TO BRISTOL VA/TN AS POSSIBLE. I'M BETWEEN RICHMOND & WILLIAMSBURB VA. REACH ME AT 757-719-5131 OR BACK2BRISTOL@MSN.COM

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am in Las Vegas and trying to get close to Zanesville Ohio. I have a 42K with an LLV. Takes 2 hrs. to deliver my route. All CBU's. If interested call me at 702 7151467. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Lake Havasu City, Home of London Bridge, nUmber one Spring Break destination, Lake, Desert fun, bikes, quads????? Small town drive anywhere in 10 minutes

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please call or email me if you are still looking 4 a transfer at tammytime@windstream.net if you are interested in going to Arkansas

Everyone Please read! Our contract is up in November. I am trying to get a provision put in our new contract that lets us go on e-reassign. For those of you who cannot get a mutal transfer- it would mean another opportunity to go where you need to go. You would have the chance to transfer to a clerk, maintenance etc... and not have to leave your job or benefits. The postal service is changing and we have to let our union know we want to make changes with them. We need to let our union officals let our voice be heard. Please write letters asap to your union reps because ideas are being heard as we speak. They told me to get the word out to rural carriers so please call me or email me if you are interested in helping make changes to our contract. these changes would let us take tests to go from rural carriers to clerk crafts and other crafts so we can maybe finally get to move to where we want to be- any state! call 870 364-4189 or 870-515-6023. email tammytime@windstream.net lets get a petition going. I have been trying to get to south carolina for 3 yrs. I dont want to quit so I wouldnt mind being a clerk if that meant I keep my insurance and benefits.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post