Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southeast/East Coastal town carriers, where do you want to go?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southeast/East Coastal town carriers, where do you want to go? Login/Join

posted
Looking for possible multi swap options, so if you are wanting to leave a South/East coastal town, let me know where you are and where you want to go.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Clayton, NC (a suburb of Raleigh). Non formula office, all routes provided vehicle. 38 rural routes and growing. 2 zip codes in one office. I’m looking to go to Southern California, preferably in or close to San Diego.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa Fl area looking for one hour radius of Abilene TX

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palm Bay FL looking for Northern states from Alaska to Maine

Posts: 16 | Registered: 24 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny B:
Palm Bay FL looking for Northern states from Alaska to Maine

I'm in Massachusetts. Can you tell me about your office and the area in general?

Marc 603 732-3062 (text) mhalbedel@aol.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 30 miles inland from Jacksonville Beach at Orange Park Fl. Looking to go to Florida Panhandle, Or, Alabama Coast, Or Mississippi Coast....Ready anytime, clean records, great attendance...

Posts: 33 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in New Smyrna Beach looking for Maine

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Muller:
I'm in New Smyrna Beach looking for Maine

I would definitely bite on this if someone wanted to do from Maine to Ohio

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Palm Bay Florida be interested in Beautiful Durango Colorado…Ready to sign with a good record and great small office…If interested, contact me @ 971-272-2348 or westerhousebryan41@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post