Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Indiana to California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana to California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado Login/Join

posted
PTF RCA in Carmel, IN. #2 in seniority, wife wants to move west, all routes have LLV's, I would need an office that provides those as well. Chance to go regular most likely by April of 2016. Ready for a change of scenery.

Carmel, IN PTF RCA

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in your office if your a RCA, you can email me at ptransfering@gmail.com I would like some more info, several options for out west.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 25 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dpjones317 would you be interested in Fallbrook, California? tlacatlac@hotmail.com

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in any office out there really as long as LLV is provided. Also out of the few of you who replied, do you have any clue to about how long it will be to turn to a regular rural carrier from the PTF RCA.. also you guys have to be PTF's in order to do this transfer I believe.

Carmel, IN PTF RCA

posted Hide Post
but to answer the other questions.. I am a PTF RCA, a little different then an RCA

Carmel, IN PTF RCA