Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dunnellon Florida area to Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dunnellon Florida area to Washington Login/Join

posted
Anyone from Dunnellon, Ocala, Gainesville, Crystal River or surrounding offices within 30 miles of Dunnellon wanting to move to NW Washington.

Silverdale is a great office, All LLV's Great group of people to work with located close to everything. Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia etc... all about 1 hour away.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer-I just wanted to let you know that I have a transfer in the works but a friend of mine in Ft Myers is definitely interested in Silverdale. His name is Jason and his # is 239-247-1934 or you can email him at slapshothater@aol.com. It's not Ocala but it's closer to it than Washington is! Good luck...Kim

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will let the guy from CO know about your friend. Im not sure if that is close enough to his family. Would be wonderful for me if it works. Im so ready to get to CO.
Thanks for the info .. Jenn

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post