Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Austin TX to Charlotte NC asap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin TX to Charlotte NC asap Login/Join

posted
Anywhere within an hour or two away of charlotte nc. Denise 5126901426. Text me

Posts: 42 | Registered: 17 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Huntersville NC which is just north of Charlotte. I'm trying to get back home to central KY. Please keep me in mind if there is a possible 3-way transfer. 704-526-8492

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Charlotte area, but trying to get to Arkansas, if anyone in Arkansas wants Austin to complete a three way transfer, let's do it!

Posts: 18 | Location: concord ,nc | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blwiley:
I am in the Charlotte area, but trying to get to Arkansas, if anyone in Arkansas wants Austin to complete a three way transfer, let's do it!

Where in Arkansas?

posted Hide Post
Would consider anywhere within the state of Arkansas. Thanks.

Posts: 18 | Location: concord ,nc | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blwiley I'm going to post if anyone from the state of Arkansas wants to come to Austin Texas. Did you come across anyone?

posted Hide Post
Blwiley text me 5126901426. I really need your area asap. See if we can do a three way.