Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Walled Lake Michigan to office within 30 minutes of Eaton Rapids Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walled Lake Michigan to office within 30 minutes of Eaton Rapids Michigan Login/Join

posted
I need to cut down on my current commute time of 3 hours/day. 44K route. LLV's and FFV's. Deliver in Commerce Township. Management is easy to work with! Contact Diane - lilykindsaints@gmail.com

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Convenient to Detroit and outlying areas.

posted Hide Post
I grew up in Northfield Michigan where is it you want to go? I don't want Mi trying to get to Central .ca but maybe someone this way does

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K.Mills:
I grew up in Northville Michigan where is it you want to go? I dont want Mi trying to get to Central .ca but maybe someone this way does

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anywhere within 30 minutes of Eaton Rapids

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtHoodSts:
I need to cut down on my current commute time of 3 hours/day. 44K route. LLV's and FFV's. Deliver in Commerce Township. Management is easy to work with! Contact Diane - lilykindsaints@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Still need short distance transfer. If you live in the Detroit area and work in an office West of there, transfer to Walled Lake and work closer to home.

posted Hide Post
I am in Ann Arbor.. Would that work? Cause I live in Madison Heights and Walled Lake would be closer for me..

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post