Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to tranfer from Tampa, Fl to Atlanta; Lexington, Ky; or Kansas City, Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to tranfer from Tampa, Fl to Atlanta; Lexington, Ky; or Kansas City, Missouri Login/Join

posted
My name is Gil Chenault. I work out of the Riverview office which has 53 routes and area is still growing. Within the next five years this office will have 70 routes. its booming here. Great staff of supervisors and coworkers who are very professional and who go out of their way to make your job so easy. If interested I can be reached by email; philbo891@gmail.com or by phone; 941-822-3850.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gil Chenault:
My name is Gil Chenault. I work out of the Riverview office which has 53 routes and area is still growing. Within the next five years this office will have 70 routes. its booming here. Great staff of supervisors and coworkers who are very professional and who go out of their way to make your job so easy. If interested I can be reached by email; philbo891@gmail.com or by phone; 941-822-3850.
I'm in versailles Ky. !0-15 minutes from Lexington. I'm in for 3/4/5way I want Northeast Texas area..

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stan the mailman:
quote:
Originally posted by Gil Chenault:
I'm in versailles Ky. !0-15 minutes from Lexington. I'm in for 3/4/5way I want Northeast Texas area..
Lets do it

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in central Alabama. I need south Florida , keep me in mind if i can help make a 3,4,5 way!

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the St. Louis area. Keep me in mind for 3 way. Or perhaps you would consider St. Louis?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Kansas City,just checkin to see if you ever transferred from Florida.thanks,Kyle

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post