Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tampa, Fl to Rural Central Ohio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, Fl to Rural Central Ohio Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I'm 15 mins outside of Ft Myers Fl.and looking for Spring Hill Fl. I read about your route and am interested, so if you can manage pulling together a 4 way plus let me know
My route is a 43K in winter/41H in summer LLV DPS sab0004@hotmail.com 203-233-5098 call or text thanks
I am ready and approved

quote:
Originally posted by tnglm003:
Looking to move to the central Ohio area. Rural area only. My route is located 40 miles north of Tampa, in the Tampa Bay area. It is in Spring Hill/Brooksville with over 140 routes between four office's in our two cities, zipcodes 34601-34614. I hold down a 43K, 54 mile, POV route. Most routes have LLV's. We are located in Hernando county just 15-20 miles east of the Gulf. Just minutes and a road trip away to excellent fishing, sporting events (Buccaneers/Tampa Bay Rays),beautiful beaches and vacation spots. Disney is only two hours away.

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the person in Springhill can you leave your contact information so we can get to you. Thanks.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you please include your contact information. Thanks.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How's Oxford OH for you? I got a lady in Oxford OH who wants my route in FL and I want your route in Spring Hill!! I am ready to go, are you? Let me know if Oxford OH will work for you.
203-233-5098 sab0004@hotmail.com thanks

quote:
Originally posted by tnglm003:
Looking to move to the central Ohio area. Rural area only. My route is located 40 miles north of Tampa, in the Tampa Bay area. It is in Spring Hill/Brooksville with over 140 routes between four office's in our two cities, zipcodes 34601-34614. I hold down a 43K, 54 mile, POV route. Most routes have LLV's. We are located in Hernando county just 15-20 miles east of the Gulf. Just minutes and a road trip away to excellent fishing, sporting events (Buccaneers/Tampa Bay Rays),beautiful beaches and vacation spots. Disney is only two hours away.

posted Hide Post
Hi
I want tampa and he wants Ohio, your area.
If you want mine, I'll take his. Mine is in Bonita Springs Fl on the gulf in between Ft Myers and Naples Fl. I have a 43k in the winter and turns into a 41h in the summer. I am ready and so is he. Are you? I'm in a very safe area close to beach. Postmaster approved.
Call me if you are interested 203-233-5098 or text me or email me at shay1015@hotmail.com
Tell me what town in Ohio you are in and about your route, thanks

posted Hide Post
Does Delaware puts you close, nessieeme@aol.com please let me know thanks

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Cincinnati work?

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Middletown, Ohio (between Dayton & Cincinnati). 1 hr 16 min drive from Dayton to Columbus. 13 rural routes all with LLVs. Very nice area. Please email me if interested. ceubanks813@gmail.com (513)288-6540

Ohio to Florida mutual transfer

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
longshot? but am in lexington, ky maybe 3,4,5, way swap? anywhere in florida ready to sign now 8594945034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this position still available?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JC
Where are you? I'm in New Port Richey, Florida, looking for east Tennessee.
Linda
lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your still looking Heather is in ohio possible 4 or 5 way

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus Ohio....my office is in New Albany. Is the position in Tampa area still available?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post