Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Murrieta, CA to near Enid, OK ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murrieta, CA to near Enid, OK ASAP Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Murrieta California to northern Oklahoma to be with family as soon as possible within 1 hour of Enid Oklahoma preferable but will consider all responses! Please contact me at or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com. very serious and very anxious to get this transfer done I have paperwork ready to be signed. thank you!

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still in Muskogee if your interested

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately too far.

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anxiously awaiting the right transfer to come my way! Within 1 hour of Enid Oklahoma! Please contact me at 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com
Shelby

posted Hide Post
Needing to transfer within 1 hour from Enid Oklahoma as soon as possible! Really need to get with the family! If you are looking for sunny southern California please contact me! Murrieta is 45 minutes north of San Diego. Also 45 minutes to the mountains. Please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475.
Will consider all responses!
Shelby

posted Hide Post
Needing to transfer within 1 hour from Enid Oklahoma as soon as possible! Really need to get with the family! If you are looking for sunny southern California please contact me! Murrieta is 45 minutes north of San Diego. Also 45 minutes to the mountains. Please contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or 951-473-4475.
Will consider all responses!
Shelby

posted Hide Post
I think I'm about 90 miles away but I want to get to Georgia. Maybe we can do a 3 way if your interested.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is your office at? I would be interested in 3 way transfer if we can find the right person.

posted Hide Post
9230 S. Sheridan Rd., Tulsa, OK. That's the address of the post office.
My email is Kimberly.duke@ymail.com

posted Hide Post
Tulsa is a little bit too far from Enid which is where I will be living with my family. It would be over 2 hours to and 2 hours from work. I'm sorry that it won't work for me. I will keep you in mind if I hear of any possible 3 or 4 way transfers come along for your desired area.

posted Hide Post
Thank you and I will do the same