Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to Central/Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to Central/Southern California Login/Join

posted
I've been with the post office for 10 years and am ready to go back home to be near aging father and family. Summerville is 30mins from the beach and in the county considered a very desirable vacation spot and major company location for Volvo, Boeing and others.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AerobicsAnna,

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cary IL desperate for your location if you find anyone that wants my area that's from the area that you need please let me know. call or text me at 815-355-355 or hammersham@yahoo.com

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Mansour; I've been working for the post office for 12 years; want to change; locate in Los Angeles county in the city of Santa Clarita very nice. Contact me by email or text.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone located in Oxnard and Ontario,Cal that want my office. maybe we can do a multi way transfer. email me at suzahov@gmail.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I hope this reply is not too late! I would absolutely love to go there which is within 50 miles of my Dad!! Please email me back to let me know you've received this, I can hardly wait to hear from you!!

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AerobicAnna I already sent you an email a few weeks ago. so maybe I got a wrong email address for you. Please send me an email letting me know if your interested in Oxnard or Ontario, Ca.

posted Hide Post
Hi. Yes, I received your email and Yes!! I would Love your area. Ready when you are.

posted Hide Post
SuzHov, Did you receive my reply to your email? I stated I would LOVE,LOVE your area! Ready when you are!!

posted Hide Post
NO I never got an email from you. If you are serious can you give me your phone number?

posted Hide Post
843)628-9328