posted
Delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amanda,

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in tn, are you interested in texas? Have papers signed ready to roll

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my route is a 46K route. Relief days as of right now are Tuesdays but Saturdays are quickly coming. I have a new usps mini van assigned to my route and love the air conditioning that it offers. Only 1700 miles on my van. There are 8 routes in our office and only two have pov which was by choice of the ladies who love their route. I start at 730 am and finish by 130 pm every day. We have five RCA's and 2 PTFs in our office. Getting time off usually is not hard as long as you give reasonable notice. Within a week. I am desperately needing to trade as my family is not in the greatest of health and we would like something a little different. We do have children so we are looking to relocate before the fall. I do have paperwork in hand and am ready to get it turned in if you are interested please let me know. You can also text me 432-381-4709 Angella

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried years ago to get Murfreesboro and now 2 people want to transfer out of there! Go figure! What's that office like??? You never know for the future it's something I consider everyday!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Issaquah WA 98027 interest you? I have a 46h with an LLV.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea:
I tried years ago to get Murfreesboro and now 2 people want to transfer out of there! Go figure! What's that office like??? You never know for the future it's something I consider everyday!
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Are you still looking to come to Murfreesboro

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I consider it every day honestly.....there is always a very strong possibility....I just have a lot to consider!!!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I have to say I DO wonder why 2 people are desperate to move out of there!!!! Is it just a coincidence??? If there's something up with that office you can tell me really!!!! 2 people are trying desperately to move out of my office and it's a coincidence, so I'm trying not to worry! Amanda you have my number right?? 352-540-0294

posted Hide Post
Amanda did you get your transfer??