Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Temecula Murrieta Wildomar Menifee to Anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Temecula Murrieta Wildomar Menifee to Anywhere Login/Join

posted
Hello, looking for any rural carrier from any office 15 miles or so from Temecula who wants to go anywhere because I have a chance to put together a multi-way transfer and can fit you into the plan that gets you where you want to go. So if you are in this area can you please email me with the details of where and when you want to go and I will do my level best to help you out. Thanks....Ronald socalbeaches@hotmail.com

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ronald, I'm looking to get out of southeast Michigan with possible locations to transfer to being in order of choice: N. Carolina, S. Carolina, southern part of Va, Florida or gulf coast of Alabama. If any of these locations fit into a multi office transfer that you know of I would appreciate any assistance you could give. Contact info Dan at 517-376-6565 or 517-304-6716 or email buttonthecat77@yahoo.com
Thanks

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post