Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Want GA? HELP - Need to move to NC or SC asap. 12 K Rts, LLV's, SAts off for all.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want GA? HELP - Need to move to NC or SC asap. 12 K Rts, LLV's, SAts off for all. Login/Join

posted
My landlord just called and told me the house I live in was sold! So, the want to move turned in to a NEED to move. I want as close to Myrtle Beach as possible, but will take NC if only 2-3 hrs away. Charleston area would be heaven sent.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI, Just wanted to know if you was still in need of moving to South Carolina. I currently live in Columbia, is that close enough for you? Please respond soon. Thanks!!

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I messaged you awhile back with no response and I left my email. I just signed a lease here in GA, so if I move again, it will be to get to Myrtle Beach.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fe_maleman
I never got a message from you on this site awhile back. When I looked at the messages that I sent to you, you never response. And that's okay about the transfer. Well you have a good one.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
If you put your email address in the reply, then people can contact you directly when interested. I am not on this site all of the time.
If you tell me more about your office in Columbia, I might be interested.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
shermalpostal, please email me!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I'm offering another option if anyone wants to come down to South Florida's East coast, ( Boynton Beach), and make this A 3 WAY OR 4 WAY transfer????I know it can be done! I did a 5 way transfer to come to West Palm, & then my daughter gave me 2 Beautiful Grandbabies, & I really need to be closer to them!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just wondering if you were interested in Columbia,sc, I am in Madison,in and I think they were wanting close to Lousville,Ky which I am an hour away. We have spoken online via email before. I was wanting close to franklin, though I know Columbus isn't to close am thinking about it.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a little confused. I would be interested in Columbia, SC. I tried to contact shermalpostal but no response. If anyone has personal contact for them, please email it to me. I am ready to move, need a change and am considering anything interesting that is not snowy. Please email me fe_maleman@yahoo.com. MBurnette contact me to explain your possible 3/4 way.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, I have No interest in GA, only both coasts of Florida, somewhere closer to Ocala, FL, but just not in the middle of the state. Sorry!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello C Stratton are you interested in bonita springs, if you are we can do a 4 way, contact me on 512 3005551.thanks Joe

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post