New
Find
Notify
Tools

delete Login/Join

posted
delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunny Daze,

Posts: 27 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 07 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills As part of 3 offices in Scottsdale Az I think your office is further up in .ca then I want I want to live in Ridgecrest California am willing to drive a hour or so for work need to be by my son my husband has medical issues and need to be close maybe others are interested in your area and we can get a 3 or 4 way to happen I AM DESPERATE and Need this to happen ASAP serious inquires @ mommahobbit@ aol.com or call 602 6024030287 Please help me to get this done. Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I already did that went to the PO last week only 6 rural routes. I could go to Bakersfield , Lancaster, Barstow Victoville all workable gotta send more notices out don't mind a drive just miss my family ESPECIALLY my grandaughter. Dang they need to make us transferring easier

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I am interested to be transferred to California near San Francisco. I am in Longwood Florida around 1-1/2 hour to Jacksonville ,Florida.
I am in a 48K with LLV assigned , DPS and FSS.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mistake not 48k 40k only

posted Hide Post
Longwood is far from Jacksonville I am a firmer Daytona but good luck to all

posted Hide Post
I am looking to go to anywhere in the bay Area. I am 35 NW of Atlanta GA in Dallas GA. Wonder there is something we might be able to work out.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 20 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes my route has a postal vehicle.

posted Hide Post
All rural routes have postal vehicles

posted Hide Post
My email is tshinn@myway.com. I actually have someone from Long Island wanting to come here. She has someone from the LA area wanting to go to Long Island.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 20 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post