Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FREDERICKSBURG VA (NORTHERN VA) to DALLAS TX -Fort Worth AREA PLEASE HEP!!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREDERICKSBURG VA (NORTHERN VA) to DALLAS TX -Fort Worth AREA PLEASE HEP!!!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
I have a 44k llv route in Fredericksburg VA.(Northern Va) about 50 miles south of Washington DC. This area is growing fast. There are over 70 rural routes! We work about 6-7 hours a day. Looking to transfer to the Dallas-Fort Worth TX area or close to it. Two ways could be possible. Wanting to move closer to family. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jennifer cutter,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YOu know anyone wanting to go to virginia that is in Tennessee-Georgia-Alabama area?
Im 20 minutes south of Dallas which is around 30-40 minutes from Ft Worth downtown.
Cedar Hill 75104

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tennesse - wanting to go to Virginia - if you are still interested! Please email NBurdick99@aol.com.

Thanks!~

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a 42j route in Pa, I want Va. We could try for a three way . 570 877 8528

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to move to fredricksburg, VA. please let me know.

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston/Spring | Registered: 27 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post