Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Urgent! Plattsburg, MO(greater Kansas City area)to McDonough, GA or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urgent! Plattsburg, MO(greater Kansas City area)to McDonough, GA or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
My husband is about to start his new job there and he is closing on a house there this month!

I am the Rural Carrier for RT 4 in Plattsburg, MO, (greater Kansas City area) I am looking to transfer to McDonough, GA or possibly surrounding area post offices. My rt is 48k with sat relief day. I just became full time on this rt April 28th 2016. I was a sub for 10 years before that on various routes. We have 1 Turney and Plattsburg rt(both towns on same rt~J) 2 Plattsburgh rts(H,K), and 3 Lathrop rts(k,k,kl) in our office (all require your own vehicle) we also have two city routes but they have city walking carriers. Let me know if you need any more information. I am looking to move to be close to my husbands family. Athena~816-284-0509 call or Text

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Athena Garrison,

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office is near mcdonough, ga. I want near louisville, ky or near cincinatti, oh. Maybe someone will do a 3-way?

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!! how do we get someone interested in a 3 way transfer?

posted Hide Post
^

posted Hide Post
I posted for someone from where I want to go to go where you are.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome thank you! Let me know if anyone responds?

posted Hide Post
Ok

posted Hide Post
^

posted Hide Post
^