Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Attention All Rural Carriers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attention All Rural Carriers Login/Join

posted
I am desperately trying to get a transfer from Lake Havasu City to ANYWHERE close to Louisville Kentucky need to be by family.
Lake Havasu has 27 rural routes, dps, all LLV's, great management. Ten minutes to the lake, tons of desert to play, hike, quad, dirt bike, whatever you want to do. School are great as well

Please help me get close to my family, need as soon as possible..Thank you rural family

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am a rural carrier in the panhandle of WV. I am twenty minutes from Winchester VA, Hagerstown MD, forty five minutes from Carlisle PA and DC. I am in Martinsburg WV. Any interest?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Shepherdsville, KY just south of Louisville. I'm looking for Florida, near Tampa. Maybe we could get a 3 way swap?

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in sw Fl but need TN I can fit into your loop but we need somebody from Knoxville TN wanting AZ

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please call stan @ 936-661-8983
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER:
I am desperately trying to get a transfer from Lake Havasu City to ANYWHERE close to Louisville Kentucky need to be by family.
Lake Havasu has 27 rural routes, dps, all LLV's, great management. Ten minutes to the lake, tons of desert to play, hike, quad, dirt bike, whatever you want to do. School are great as well

Please help me get close to my family, need as soon as possible..Thank you rural family

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Imurex, have someone in cape coral/ft Myers fl for a 3 way

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post