Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    transfer from Omaha, Arkansas(near branson, mo) to Jacksonville, IL area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer from Omaha, Arkansas(near branson, mo) to Jacksonville, IL area Login/Join

posted
Have a 44k route with high option. its a great office. there are only 2 routes and 1 contract route in the office. it's low stress. i have a great postmaster. the office is 20 miles north of harrison, ar and 20 miles south of Branson, mo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kari,

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is christina and was wondring if you got your transfer yet. I am looking to come to that area. maybe i can help. I am north of Dallas tx and we could maybe work on a 3 way transfer. thank you for your time.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Austin, TX? I'm a city carrier trying to transfer to Rogers, Fayetteville, Harrison or somewhere in that whole area. The station I am at is a NON WALKING station. I would consider walking routes. There are 10 stations in our area to choose from and 3 of these are NON WALKING. Thanks. If interested please call 512-731-7797.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charles this is a rural route page. You as a city carrier can NOT transfer with anyone othere than a city carrier. You can not cross crafts. sorry. thats the postal system.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to get southwest Mo. from Des Moines. If you haven't transferred yet to Illinois I would be happy to try to get a 3 way transfer.

Posts: 8 | Location: Ankeny, IA | Registered: 18 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I WPOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN TRANSFERRING TO YOUR OFFICE POSSIBLOE THREE WAY IM IN LAKE HAVASU CITY, ARIZONA ALL LLOV'S GREAT PALCE JUST WANT TO GET CLOSE TO FAMILY..CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT BOTH ROUTES SIZE, MILEAGE AND ALL THANKS

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post