Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida Keys to Charlotte, NC surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Keys to Charlotte, NC surrounding area Login/Join

posted
I work out of the Summerland Key Office. We are joined with the Big Pine Key Office. Between the 2 offices we have 9 routes and 1 aux. . All LLV's. We are not a formula one office. I have a trip planned to Charlotte, NC on November 8th to find someone to do a mutual transfer. If interested, my email is jensenspace@gmail.com.

Posts: 7 | Location: Summerland Key Office | Registered: 22 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am open to a mutual 3 or 4 way. Will give me more options to talk to people about. Have someone from Phoenix area interested in FL Keys, if someone from Charlotte area is looking for Phoenix area, let me know.

Posts: 7 | Location: Summerland Key Office | Registered: 22 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in fort Mill SC which is 12 miles from Charlotte and I'm looking for any thing in Florida I need to be with my family I'm older now and I don't want to miss what's in store for my future. My route is awesome it a 44 k with llv groing and groing office if you are serious I'm the one u need to call 803 209 5794 thanks I'm Tammy

Posts: 12 | Location: fort Mill sc | Registered: 17 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
jensenspace@gmail.com.

Stacey S would you be interested in Concord, NC? text or call 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 5-way transfer worked out if you are interested and it would make 5 people very happy. Please let me know if you are interested. Arkansas to Oklahoma to Arizona to Florida to North Carolina

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get out of Harrisburg NC, touches Charlotte and Concord. Looking for a more rural area. ( Maine was first choice)

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post