Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tampa looking for Portland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa looking for Portland Login/Join

posted
Anybody interested in heading to Tampa, florida from Portland, Oregon?

Email Thomas

moht@live.com

Kind regards

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe a three way would work. I'm in Indianapolis. Would love Tampa. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in the Houston, TX area and would love to get to the Tampa area. Please consider for a three-way swap. Alan (843-830-1806), or daking58@att.net. Thanks

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Sesttle area, if that's close enough to portland for you. Trying to get to MA, carriers there trying to get to FL

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe a 3 way? I am trying to get to Tampa. I am in Santa Fe, NM. The Land Of Enchantment. DB 805 7109080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to get to Tampa from Mufreesboro tn

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 way possible you can have Issaquah WA 46 H with LLV they would come to my location Cary IL and we would take Tampa FL!

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call or text me at 815-355-2715 if interested

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post