Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado to Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to Missouri Login/Join

posted
Hello, my name is Corrina. I am a Regular Rural Carrier out of the Fort Collins Main PO in Colorado...looking for mutual transfer to MO to be closer to our grandbabies! Prefer somewhere in central MO, and would like to stay away from really big cities; however, willing to transfer just about anywhere there. Seriously seeking transfer by the end of April, or sooner. 3-way/4-way....however it has to happen
Seniority date 01/2006.
Please contact if interested.
Email: corrinac24@gmail.com
Cell: 970-691-0882

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CarterCL,

970-691-0882

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona wants fort Collins need someone from MO to take AZ!
quote:
Originally posted by Corrina L Carter:
Hello, my name is Corrina. I am a Regular Rural Carrier out of the Fort Collins Main PO in Colorado...looking for mutual transfer to MO to be closer to our grandbabies! Prefer somewhere in central MO, and would like to stay away from really big cities; however, willing to transfer just about anywhere there. Seriously seeking transfer by the end of April, or sooner. 3-way/4-way....however it has to happen
Seniority date 01/2006.
Please contact if interested.
Email: corrinac24@gmail.com
Cell: 970-691-0882

Posts: 101 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corrina. I live in Pensacola and you can use my location as a possible multi-transfer option as long as I end up in Fort Collins. Alan at 843-830-1806.

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post