Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New England to anywhere from North Carolina to Northern / Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New England to anywhere from North Carolina to Northern / Central Florida Login/Join

posted
My route is 20 miles west of Boston. It's an upscale community. My office has 11 City Routes and 14 Rural. Great Enviroment. My route is a 38 H but don't let that fool you. We have two vacant routes that will be divided up after the February Mail Count. They have already figured out how they will disperse the two vacant routes among our routes. I will be gaining 78 deliveries and by all means should become a low to mid J Route. All routes have LLV's and this is the route you would probably get. They are all nice routes and everybody is pretty happy where they are at. EMAIL if interested.
I'm tired of the snow and cold!...lol

I'm not in a hurry as I have a family. I also have a house that is on the market but would be lookin to move somewhere between next Spring and Summer. Serious inquiries only please!

Thanks,
Rod

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in hermitage tn just outside nashville.
im a city carrier, would you have an interest
in coming here. my family is back in nashua nh
and thats where ive lived all my life

Posts: 35 | Registered: 25 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post