Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    central texas to florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

central texas to florida Login/Join

posted
Office in killeen texas with 25 rural routes.Majority of the routes have llv. My route is a 43 k with no llv and a lil bit of growth.Good environment and nice city near ft hood and like 45 min away from austin tx. I wanna move to florida prefer cities near the beach but open to other suggestion.

Posts: 7 | Location: killeen texas | Registered: 21 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i will look on other websites to see if i find someone.

Posts: 7 | Location: killeen texas | Registered: 21 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi the other website is rural info and there is a coworker that recently transfer to my office that is gonna give me the name of other website/classified type of thing as soon as i know i will lwt you know as well.

posted Hide Post
im interesting transfer texas n im live in maryland ..

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lookin to move im in central fl

Posts: 9 | Registered: 19 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in florida are you located? Email me at xaymita29@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I have a guy from florida wanting Colorado bad. I am from Greeley, co.. looking for change. e mail me if interested.
troy-Copeland@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from northern New Jersey and I would like to get back to Texas as I have worked there previously. If anyone from Florida might be interested in coming up this way perhaps a 3 way maybe possible. Send me an email at raucutt03@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks for your time

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post