Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area interested in Okeechobee, Fl
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area interested in Okeechobee, Fl Login/Join

posted
I’m trying to work out a multi way transfer. If interested please respond on this message board or email me at alexnjulia50@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okeechobee, Florida is about an hour from West Palm Beach.

posted Hide Post
Is the Okeechobee office an all LLV office?

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okeechobee is an all llv office. Where is your office?

posted Hide Post
Conway, SC.

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m working on a multi way transfer and Conway would work for me. I’m in Salem,Va. I’ll try to get more information about Okeechobee or contact information for the carrier there if you’re interested. Thanks for the reply.

posted Hide Post
ok. Sounds good. As long as the Okeechobee office is ALL LLV like you say it'll work for me

posted Hide Post
The carrier I’ve been in contact with is in New Jersey. The Okeechobee carrier wants her office. She said there are six rural routes in Okeechobee and they all have llv’s. The carrier who wants to transfer has a 42J route.

posted Hide Post
The Okeechobee carrier wants to transfer in April. Is waiting until April okay with you?

posted Hide Post
That would be fine

posted Hide Post
I’m the carrier in Okeechobee, the office has more than 6 routes. There’s a post where someone just asked me that question. Idk where 6 came from lol
quote:
Originally posted by Ron S:
That would be fine

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the carrier in New Jersey said there are six routes. I probably misunderstood. Sorry.

posted Hide Post
So just to be clear. There are more then 6 routes in Okeechobee & all are LLV routes? Is that correct? I'm not interested in POV routes

posted Hide Post
I think I saw a post that said there are 15 routes that all have llv’s and two aux routes with POV’s.

posted Hide Post
I’m open to any office. More so interested in a swap involving only involving 2 parties; maybe 3

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post