Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spokane Valley WA to ?????
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spokane Valley WA to ????? Login/Join

posted
45K with LLV 20 miles long.

All offers considered.

Shelly
509-701-9563

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider sunny tucson, AZ? Deliverme55@yahoo.com.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in East Texas. Thought you might be interested. kayakkid1004@aol.com

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More info on your office and route would be appreciated.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In east Texas my route is a 43k 58 miles. I am two hours east of Dallas and two hours west of Shreveport, LA.

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in 4 seasons Ohio??

Aimee L. Anderton

Posts: 20 | Location: Delaware, Ohio | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kayakkid would souteast california interest you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thank you. California does not interest me.

posted Hide Post
How about beautiful Scottsdale Az ? Mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 thank you Kathy

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey .. Im in North las vegas. Quite a difference from WA..but just wondering if you would consider it...

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry North Las Vegas is nice but I am not interested. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
what about tennese 352-630-1657

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Tennessee. However I am wanting to go to Washington

posted Hide Post
Any interest in 4 seasons of MN, close to Minneapolis but rural. My route is a 46k, 13 miles with an llv. Aumiebeck@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 15 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<lucyjo>
posted
titleist ap2 714 irons "Golf teaches a lot of life lessons along the way, and we are very interested in bringing girls to the golf course," Mock said. "And we think that this, at a young age, will do it."Pasqualina Tartaglione came down from Pine Bush, a 14-year-old with LPGA dreams, hoping this was a step "to help be successful with my goal." Shawna Noto, a 15-year-old New City resident who plays for Clarkstown South, said she found the instruction "very beneficial."

sldr irons The Tour has traditionally held a tournament opposite the season's third major, with the Sanderson Farms Championship holding that spot on the schedule from 2011-2013. There was no event opposite the Open this summer, though, as the Sanderson Farms event moved dates and will be played in November opposite the WGC-HSBC Champions in China.

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Putter 2014 Lennar Homes' Bonita National Golf & Country Club at the eastern end of Bonita Beach Road, for example, hasn't built so much as a single house and is barely started on the golf course — but it's doing just fine, said Darin McMurray, Southwest Florida division president at Lennar.

titleist ap1 714 If anything can get him on his A game, maybe it's the legitimacy of McIlroy. Woods has always seemed to hit another level when another guy is propped up next to him. Imagine if McIlroy could be an earnest rival for Woods with staying power David Duval and Sergio Garcia couldn't muster.

http://www.golfoffer.us/titleist-714-mb-irons.html

Reply With QuoteReport This Post