Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Florida to the boondocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to the boondocks Login/Join

posted
Located Real close to Tampa-if you're somewhere rural and interested in a trade-let me know what you got! Transfer wouldn't happen for another year or so-but I'm looking for an office in a rural setting. Doesn't really matter where but I would prefer southeast United States. Thanks!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just curious what town? LLV or POV?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington TN 24 routes all LLVs trying to get to florida

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in hampton, ga.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by danette:
Would you be interested in hampton, ga.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mailman24 I'm in Arlington TN we have 24 routes rural all LLVs I'm trying to get to Florida are you trying interested.

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danette yes I would be can you send me your contact info thank you

posted Hide Post
Maillman I need someone from central Florida to come to my route in NC to complete a 3 way. We are not in a hurry either but seriously looking. I have a 44k POV very rural area no cluster boxes. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
maillman24, the residual route is a pov route. I can be texted at 7704685249. email is danettedailey@bellsouth.net.

posted Hide Post
Sunroof what part of Nc?

posted Hide Post
Lillington close to Fayetteville and Raleigh

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nashville TN may be an option, all LLV's. Enjoy all the seasons, pro sports, great food and so much more. You can even have that mini farm right outside the city or if you prefer metro, we got it.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maillman24 is your office all LLV? DPS & FSS? I’m in chapel hill, nc. Would here be of interest to you?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
denton Texas, the office is not small but all locations north and west of denton are very rural. the county to the north only has 30k total population. there is also a hidden valley that goes down to the red river. very few people know about it. there are a few residence, mostly natural and undeveloped. some land is for sale from private owners. please feel free to email or text. bj124798@gmail.com 940-206-8786

Posts: 68 | Registered: 13 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post