Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer list as of March 15, 2017
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer list as of March 15, 2017 Login/Join

posted
We need an up to date list.

-Where are you?
-Where do you want go?
-Do you have any potential multi-way trades and where?
-Smallest route at your office?
-LLV or POV?
-How many routes?
-Leave an e-mail that you will check or a phone number. It is hard to make a deal when you can't reach the person.

P.S. The size of your route doesn't matter because there will be a bid and the newest person will get what is left.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanTheMailMan,

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-I'm in Milford, Michigan trying to get to east of Birmingham, Alabama, west of Atlanta Georgia or mid-south Tennessee.
-I have someone in Fort Myers, Florida or Laveen, AZ that wants my office if either of those interest you.
-The smallest route in Milford is 42H and there are no aux.
-All LLV office
-There are 10 rural routes
-Text me at 248 787 8080 or email at the bottom of my post.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanTheMailMan,

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-I'm in Arlington, Tn trying to get to any parts of florida
-The smallest route is a 43H, there are no aux.
-All LLV's
-There are 24 routes
-Email me at personmildred@gmail.com or text me at 901-614-5389.

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Waterford Michigan trying to get to Alabama near Birmingham

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Henderson,NV wanting to get as close as possible to Mead,Ok or Johnstown,PA. I have someone in Chesapeake,VA that wants to come here and someone in Purcellville,VA that wants to go to Chesapeake,Va. All routes here have LLV's and I need to go to an all LLV office. 70+ routes Email me at suzahov@gmail.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not trying to be a party pooper here but isn't that what the main forum is for? I don't get the point of these roll call threads, just over complicates things. It's like a forum, within a forum. Not everyone reads these multi mash mega threads so it's better just to post a thread in the forum, stating where you are, and where you want to go. And yes, I agree, leave your contact info. Too many people just post a thread and never reply till months later. How are people supposed to contact you?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is to get an up to date list of who is actively looking. Too many people have not updated or deleted so we don't know who is still looking or who is even checking this site. I have gone through all of the pages and some posts go back as far as 2007 and have not been deleted or updated. This is to help people see what is available as of now.

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanTheMailMan:
This is to get an up to date list of who is actively looking. Too many people have not updated or deleted so we don't know who is still looking or who is even checking this site. I have gone through all of the pages and some posts go back as far as 2007 and have not been deleted or updated. This is to help people see what is available as of now.

Posts: 9 | Location: laveen az | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still interested in Milford or surrounding areas

Posts: 9 | Location: laveen az | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gail, hopefully we can find someone in the areas that I'm looking for that are interested in AZ.

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

posted Hide Post
48 K route with all other routes 46 K's all LLV office in Cary IL.
Interested in NC, SC, FL, TN!
Call or Text 815-355-3555 or email me at hammersham@yahoo.com

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-I am in Colorado Springs, CO.
-I absolutely must make it to Los Angeles, CA. but I am willing to consider other CA locations within 4 hours.
-There is only one 43j at our office. All the other routes at our office are k's.
-The smallest route is a POV route. My route is a 46k POV.
-I have 54 routes at our office
-My email is whatevz718@gmail.com Call/Text me at (718) 530-8021

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Colos,

Posts: 156 | Registered: 13 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Gilbert Arizona wanting Northern or Central California. Would be willing to move as soon as End of May 2017. If interested please text me at 480-229-3971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dallas Oregon 5 rural routes 4K's 1H route NO LLV's all POV Not a formula office all routes have RCA's
I need to get to southern Florida I'll consider any place south of Orlando. My husband transfered there for his job in August I'd really like to be there with him.
There is a possibility of 3 way with Prescott AZ if someone in Florida would like to go there
oregontransfertoflorida@gmail.com
503-580-3030

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Huntersville NC trying to get to central ky. Smallest route in our office is a H but that carrier won't move. It's a mostly LLV office 34 regular 3 aux. No FFS flats. I'm just trying to get closer to home. 704-526-8492

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post