Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer list as of March 15, 2017
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer list as of March 15, 2017 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Gail,

I am interested in AZ, I would need to find somebody looking for NY

quote:
Originally posted by gail chalker:
I am still interested in Milford or surrounding areas

Daniel J Vickers

Posts: 7 | Location: Holley NY | Registered: 20 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for AZ, If we can just find somebody who wants the Western part of NY.

Daniel J Vickers

Posts: 7 | Location: Holley NY | Registered: 20 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy I'm interested in Huntsville Nc. I'm in Virginia.

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In North Dakota. Email me at super8punk@hotmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PunkMailman,

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northern California to Oklahoma.
45k route with all LLV, the smallest route is 40k with LLV.
Contact at 916-513-8176. Andythao916@gmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanting to transfer from Carrollton, TX to Mansfield, Tx, or within 10-15 miles. LLV preferred. trentonteske@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denise dstarsjohnson81@gmail.com
I'm in Austin TX need Charlotte NC area or hour out

Posts: 42 | Registered: 17 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dan, I have decided to stay here in Az. Sorry!

Posts: 9 | Location: laveen az | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Scottsdale, AZ looking to get within a 30 minute drive to the ocean with nice beaches & palm trees. Prefer Florida. Will consider Georgia, SC, NC, etc.
My district has 3 offices (close to 100 routes total) that you can bid back and forth to without losing your bidding seniority. We are a formula district, some routes are seasonal and all have FSS flats. There is a lot of growth in Scottsdale and it hardly rains here. A handful of carriers are retiring this year.
Contact Charlie at 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Apache Junction there are 46 routes in my office I need a change of scenery consider all opions!if interested call Inez at 480-589-6063

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
~We are in Milton Florida, would like to stay in Florida, preferably Ocala area. Will consider other areas if we can find a place that meets our "needs" list.
~Smallest route at husband's office is a 42K with two new aux routes soon to be created.
~Has both LLV and POV. About 50/50
~Has about 40 routes in the office.
~larashelly@hotmail.com or 850-261-0999
Husband wants to transfer to an office that is POV only to ensure he receives a POV route.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pigeon forge /Sevierville branch Tennessee 35 regular routes 3 aux all k routes but 1 H he won't get off that route..wanting an 1 outside Dayton,Ohio ready to go and sign papers...need to be near my mom..and family.thank you...email is angelswatchovrme@aol.com

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops wanting an hour radius outside of Dayton ohio

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Norther California looking for Kansas
916-513-8176

Posts: 48 | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Round Rock Texas looking for Bloomington Indiana or surrounding. Regular Rural carrier , llv and pov office, I think 43k is smallest route but it might have grown. Round Rock is just above Austin TX.
Dramamuscovy@aol.com or text 760)468-2554 on Facebook as Katherine Dawn

Posts: 12 | Location: Round Rock Tx | Registered: 23 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post