Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer list as of March 15, 2017
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer list as of March 15, 2017 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in central Texas (New Braunfels/Canyon Lake) and I would like to be near Corpus Christi or somewhere in the Coastal Bend area. We have 2 offices, 37 routes, half LLV, half POV. New Braunfels has two rivers and a lake and is the 9th fastest growing city in the nation. 830-708-4883 text or call

Posts: 12 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas | Registered: 04 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ankeny, suburb of Des Moines IA, 19 routes all LLV. 515-864-8643 or theholtshop@yahoo.com

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am the Rural Carrier for RT 4 in Plattsburgh, MO, I am looking to transfer to McDonough, GA or possibly surrounding area post offices. My rt is 48k with sat relief day. I just became full time on this rt April 28th 2016. I was a sub for 10 years before that on various routes. We have 1 Turney and Plattsburgh rt(both towns on same rt~J) 2 Plattsburgh rts(H,K), and 3 Lathrop rts(k,k,kl) in our office (all require your own vehicle) we also have two city routes but they have city walking carriers. Let me know if you need any more information. I am looking to move to be close to my husbands family. Athena~816-284-0509 call or Text

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post