Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Savannah, GA to IL, KY, IN, MO, TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savannah, GA to IL, KY, IN, MO, TN Login/Join

posted
Savannah has 45 routes, 42 with LLV's. Mostly K routes. About 6 H routes. Not sure which route someone would get. No snow or ice, close to the beach. Trying to get back closer to the midwest. A couple possible 3 way transfers. Reach me at, campbellkid26@bellsouth.net or (912) 660-9291. Thanks, Pat

Posts: 7 | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pat Campbell:
Savannah has 45 routes, 42 with LLV's. Mostly K routes. About 6 H routes. Not sure which route someone would get. No snow or ice, close to the beach. Trying to get back closer to the midwest. A couple possible 3 way transfers. Reach me at, campbellkid26@bellsouth.net or (912) 660-9291. Thanks, Pat
Would also be interested in Florida.

posted Hide Post
I,m interested in Savannah.I have a 43 k route in Rock Hill S.C.Thats just outside of Charloote,N.C.You have to have your own vehicle.The rouutes 45 miles,but its a real good route.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really trying to get to the So. Illinois area. If you can find someone in that area to come to Rock Hill then we could do a 3 way transfer.

posted Hide Post
Theres a guy from Kirkland,IN looking for a transfer that has been e mailing me

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty gibson:
Theres a guy from Kirkland,IN looking for a transfer that has been e mailing me

I have been trying to get to either Rock Hill or Savannah or anything else east of I-95, if I can get someone that would come to Emporia, KS. 44 H and growing even after the upcoming mail count

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the guy in kirklin, in is not looking for SC. that would then become a 4 way trade which would become even more difficult.

posted Hide Post
Why not Kansas?Its not that far from Illinois.

posted Hide Post
Pat--I tried to email you before, I don't know if you have any interest in the Indianapolis, Indiana area; but I have someone who may be interested (Kim Clark) with a 3-way between Washington state and you and myself. My email is jmsoper@sbcglobal.net. Let me know if you have any interest.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to get close to Lexington, KY from So. IL ASAP, there is a Lex.,Ky to Rome, GA and surroundings areas still far from Savannah but possibly interested. If you can find a third I will be ready tomorrow!!

Thanks,
Greg

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is your ad still good? If so, would you be interested in Crystal Lake, IL? email at azcarrier94@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How abt coming here in south wisconsin? interested?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi: I have a 44h 41j in a 2rt office in western ks. small town if anyone is interested.tcramer@fairpoint.net
quote:
Originally posted by peeks_05@yahoo.com:
How abt coming here in south wisconsin? interested?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post