Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking for Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Ohio Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Ohio want to transfer to a small town in Woodbourne Ny. One route office 43k with steady growth, has a 26 aux route as a buffer so you will be 43 or higher for a long time if needed. LLV route. Located in the Catskill mountains, 30 minutes to trout town usa(Roscoe ny) two hours away from NYC also they just built and indoor water park about 20 minutes from Woodbourne. looking for similar small town in eastern central Ohio. other areas considered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskill K,

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Im Mark from Akron Ohio. Im not interested in NY but maybe we can find a multi transfer. Maybe we can work something out with Rural carrier Scott or someone else. I have a small office with 7 routes all LLV. Thanks

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello again. My office is in Fairlawn, OH which is about 10 min from Akron and about 40 min from Cleveland. We have 2 H routes, 3 J's, and 2 K routes. They are all 42-45 hours. But whoever bids my office would most likely get my route which is a 42J. Again all LLV. Any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Okay the routes are: 46K, 44K, 45J, 42J, 41J, 44H, and the smallest 38H. Everyone in my office is content with their routes and doesn't like change, so I'm 99.9% sure whomever would get my route 42J

posted Hide Post
I want to get to Raleigh North Carolina area, I’m in Richfield Ohio, 30 miles south of Cleveland. I’m willing to go NOW!!!! If you could find someone from N.C. who want my 3way!!!

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I’m a j route with an llv,6 route office cool people, nobody will bid my route because every one is happy with their route, so you would get mine. 3303912144

posted Hide Post
Hey cgny I am trying to work a multiple, of you are in, just need someone from Florida who wants your office and it’s a done deal.!! Call me or text 3303912144

posted Hide Post
cginny contact me brother 3303912144

posted Hide Post
Still trying to get someone to your spot CGINNY. Hang with me brother