Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need transfer from So.Cal to northern Oklahoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need transfer from So.Cal to northern Oklahoma Login/Join

posted
Really need transfer to near Enid Oklahoma. I need to be near family as soon as possible. I am in Murrieta California which is 45 minutes north of San Diego. Office has 70 Plus rural routes for Murrieta and Winchester.

Please contact me if you are interested. My number is 951 473 4475. You can also contact me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com.

Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Willing to do 3,4,or 5 way transfer to make it happen! Please contact me so we can get this rolling.
Shelby
951-473-4475
cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have papers and I'm ready to sign contact me if you are interested in Southern California 951-473-4475 or cntry girl3 at yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Anyone within an hour away from Enid, OK interested in southern California or we can do a multi person transfer! Please contact me ASAP at 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com. My name is Shelby thank you!

posted Hide Post
If you are looking for sunny California and are interested in transferring her I have a office for you! I need to get to North Oklahoma near Enid. Please contact me if you are serious about transferring! Let's make it happen! Shelby
9514734475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer near Enid, OK. If you are looking for Southern California contact me. Also have a possible 5 way if you are looking to transfer from near Enid to Broken Arrow, OK. Need one person to complete the circle. Please contact me asap if you are serious!
Shelby
951-473-4475 or
cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
posted 15 November 2015 21:15Hide Post

Any interest in southern California please contact me! I am very interested in getting to northern Oklahoma! I really need to be with family and willing to do multiple trade to get there! Any interested parties please let me know if you are interested in Murrieta California which is near San Diego. Guthrie, Stillwater, Enid is preferable but will consider all responses. Thank you! 
Shelby 
951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Four very serious and motivated carriers need a fifth carrier from within an hour of Enid, OK wanting to move to the Tulsa, OK area in order to complete a 5 way trade. The office you would be transferring to specifically is in Broken Arrow, OK. Please contact Carl at 734-657-5388 or carlhanna@hotmail.com, or Shelby at 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com if you're interested and would like all the details. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Any interest in southern California please contact me! I am very interested in getting to northern Oklahoma! I really need to be with family and willing to do multiple trade to get there! Any interested parties please let me know if you are interested in Murrieta California which is near San Diego. Guthrie, Stillwater, Enid is preferable but will consider all responses. Thank you! 
Shelby 
951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

Really serious about getting to OK. Please contact me and help me make it happen! Really need to be with my family