Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from cent. fl. to baton rouge, la
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from cent. fl. to baton rouge, la Login/Join

posted
i live in plant city fl,and i want to move to baton rouge la soon as possible. i have a 40k route. i dont care what kind of route i can get as ling as it is in baton rouge la. thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tb,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
plant city is betweeb tampa and lakeland, within 1 1/2 hr from either side of the coast, 45 min from disney world. as you see this is a great location. my route has plenty of room for growth,i have a subdivision comming in the future.

posted Hide Post
email me @ bmusicbok@aol.com . if you are interested in this transfer. thanks tb.

posted Hide Post
tb, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
david, i'm still wanting to go to baton rouge area. can u still work out a 3 way? thanks tina b. if yes write bac.