Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from Hiawassee,Georgia to small town in southern Kentucky,western VA,or TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Hiawassee,Georgia to small town in southern Kentucky,western VA,or TN Login/Join

posted
I am possibly looking to transfer from Hiawassee,Georgia(in the N.E. GA Mountains)to a small town in southern Kentucky, western Virginia or will maybe consider Tennessee. The route I have now is a 41K. Hiawassee,Ga. is a beautiful area, I'm just looking for a change. If anyone is interested or have any questions you can email me at jkyoungblood@windstream.net.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JBY,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Jill. I am looking to transfer to Tennessee or Georgia. Hiawassee would be a great place. Have a carrier in Ruckerville Virginia looking to move to Ohio where my office is. If you are still interested please email me at doggywills@aol.com Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get your transfer? I live in Western VA in a small town and need to get to northern GA. If you're still interested, let me know!

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post