Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone from Texas want to go to Colorado Springs Colorado for a three-way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from Texas want to go to Colorado Springs Colorado for a three-way Login/Join

posted
Austin area or Houston area <Texas>looking to go to Colorado Springs Colorado for a 3-way transfer please contact me
Noelle 9512016817

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you in Colorado springs or Texas?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No im in SoCal. The person from Colorado wants to come to my station I want to go to Texas Texas needs to go to Colorado to complete the transfer

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Arlington Texas would like to go to Colorado Springs.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Austin. Interested in multi that can get me to Northern
California.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lubbock, TX and would go to Colorado Springs. I used to live there and miss it. I have an LLV on a 100% paved and curbside wealthy neighborhood.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pensacola and would go to Colorado Springs. Text 843-830-1806. Thanks, Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still want SoCal? call Noelle 9512016817

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Wagner:
Are you in Colorado springs or Texas?

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Magnolia Tx. 45 minutes north of Houston Tx wanting to go to Colorado...
If interested email me
Lisaprzyborski@aol.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post