Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northeast FL to Central NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northeast FL to Central NC Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to NC from the Palm Coast Fl.
All my children are in the VA/SC area. Want to be closer to them.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Louise,Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - I'm in Wanamaker, FL (south of Indianapolis) wanting to get to FL - wondering if you still needed this transfer - maybe we could figure out a 3-way transfer? Thanks - auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested. I am in charlotte nc looking to move to Florida. I have a 46k route with 52 miles. Please call me @ 704-608-0067. Thank you.

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to transfer? Would Raleigh NC work for you...919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post