Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need as close to Louiville Ky as possible, Lexington, Cincinnati okay to
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need as close to Louiville Ky as possible, Lexington, Cincinnati okay to Login/Join

posted
Would like to be within an hour or two from Louisville as possible. I'm in Lake Havasu City Arizona..all routes have LLV's great weather year around

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in indianapolis, about an hour from Louisville. I'm trying to get to the east coast. Maybe we can find someone from coastal Carolina or Florida to go to Arizona. vjvivaldi@hotmail.com.

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great, where is your office

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER:
That would be great, where is your office

We have about a dozen offices that are within Indy. My office is on the southeast side of the city. All routes have LLVs

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I'm all in and ready now, put the word out..thank you

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER:
Would like to be within an hour or two from Louisville as possible. I'm in Lake Havasu City Arizona..all routes have LLV's great weather year around

I'm in Cincinnati. Email me if still interested. Ceubanks813@gmail.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post