Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ to MN (Lk. Minnetonka to Lakeville, MN)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ to MN (Lk. Minnetonka to Lakeville, MN) Login/Join

posted
Hi, I am looking for a mutual trade to MN.
My husband recently became sick and it would mean the world to me to get back home near family. I work out of the Fountain Hill, AZ office; just a brief drive to Scottsdale, Phoeniz, Mesa, etc. We would love to be back in the Lk. Mtka area, to Eden Prairie, to as far south as Lakeville. Maybe you are considering retiring in AZ and could get a head start by transferring here or just want year-round sunshine. We have a daughter that we would love to have start the school year
In September '12 there. Thank You!

Posts: 17 | Registered: 30 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My # is 480/352-2146
e-mail is s.boeser74@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hi, if you find someone that wants NC I would go to AZ. Phone # is 386-503-0412.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of North Carolina? How soon could you go?

posted Hide Post
I am in Pittsboro NC. Just below Chapel Hill. Small community with a lot of charm. Looking to move to AZ because family is there.

posted Hide Post
I can go as soon as the transfer paperwork is done.

posted Hide Post
I guess we just need someone from my target area(in Minnesota) that wants to go to your location in NC. NC is a really beautiful state. We spent almost 3 years on Lake Norman, in Mooresville, NC. Wish us luck, this means so much to me and I am sure you too, to be close to family.

posted Hide Post
Anyone in Dallas/Fort Worth interested in Scootsdale, AZ to complete a three-way?