Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Minnesota Rural Carrier Looking for Mutual Swap to Nevada!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota Rural Carrier Looking for Mutual Swap to Nevada! Login/Join

posted
Hello I am a Rural Carrier from Montrose MN. just 35mins West of St.Paul/Minneapolis area. Small office my route is a 42K LLV and growing mostly in town. Looking to transfer to Henderson or Summerlin but will consider all areas. I am a Minnesota native love it here lots of lakes and outdoor activities not to mention the Biggest Mall in America!! Transferring only for Family reasons! Contact me if your Serious! 612-998-8870 Call or Text Steph Thanks!!

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a rural carrier in Princeton, mn looking to swap near St. Paul. maybe a 3-way?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe interested if the person I find to swap with in Nevada does not want Montrose, Mn. then maybe a three way with Princeton if your willing to come here!

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still Looking! Message me what area you are interested in maybe we can get a three or four way going I have people in Nevada willing to swap but they don't want MN. Let me know where your looking and maybe we can work something out!! I am Serious about making a change!! Thanks! Call or Text or message Steph 612-998-8870